Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thursday...what a day

Things that happened on today...that's Thursday
i became a paparazzi today hahhaa...

i caught my lecturer waiting for the car park gate to open when i looked out from my window...hahaha...
posed while waiting...lol
And i saw my housemate, Eric, walking back from uni...lol
chatting with Andy lol

Since im off today, so i spent whole day in my room...
singing, dancing, watching...chatting...assignment-ing...EATING...thats the banana cake i bought yesterday...doesnt taste like one...looks like a butter cake right?
Lunch...meatballs vege soup

really was like wasting time but at least i used up all of that hahaha

Thursday...what a day
sky still as grey as yesterday...
but it turned a while to a sunny day...
life is like this everyday...
what can i say...hey...i love my day
though was a boring day...
but overall...that's my lovely day...

called my friend talking about my day..
received calls telling what i did today...
it's all about me today...thats what i can say
telling the whole world how's my lovely Thursday
so, how's your Thursday? I hope everything's gonna be OK!So thats it for today...i'll see you guys tmr again!

current temperature: 17C at 11.51pm

No comments:

Post a Comment