Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Changed

G'Day ppl, had my first tute at 12pm today and was normal and maybe a bit of fun...got back our first assignment mark, was ok, lesser than what i expected...*!
so after the class, went to union court to have a look at the posters they're selling with Hsiao Leng and Kevin. Had sushi after that and chit chatted for almost an hour before they head to class and i headed back for an hour before my meeting with Ash, Tassa and Faizan.

getting lazier as holidays are coming sooon...as no mid term exams for me, but heaps of assignments and presentations due after the break...

slept late every single night, hanged around at youtube...chatting and blogging...life's getting normal for me now and wanted to change it real soon...say goodbye to boredom and say hello to something.

so day light saving changed, weather changed...getting colder day by day...day is getting shorter and night is getting longer? just have to get used to it. Had dinner at 7pm to day, was very early as sky was dark at 6pm...

this afternooon
sunset at 5.20pm5.40pm...

so thats all for today as im getting lazier and lazier...but i just cant stop blogging as it will keep me awake and as a reminder for myself not to be lazy.

well see you guys tmr again...(if im not that lazy...I WILL NOT) lol

current temperature: 10C at 1.40am

1 comment: