Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Ces't La Vie

Managed to wake up for the early lecture today...as predicted, boring one...every single week...
was pretty cold today...though was a bit sunny, but the cold wind just make people chilled.
so after the lecture, went to library for awhile and printed the survey forms for Faizan and accompanied hsiao leng and santi for awhile and i headed back to unilodge for my break before the next seminar at 2pm.

just dislike arvo naps, i'll be even more tired when i wake up...so i decided not to do so.
so, i watched some vids and relaxed with some music. Just gave me some soothing moment before headed to class.

went to the seminar, had an hour of lecture and we had a break before the group presentations...and me and santi left the room as there were sooooooooo little ppl in the class today...oh yea, i got back my presentation mark for my presentation last week...was ok, not bad though...got 12/15, didnt expect that but...just ok. So Santi and i went to Hancock library to do out assignment, just discussion and just for awhile...

and thats all for the day...nothing really happened. Had fun watching housemate playing PC game, called "Dead Space", was scary and exciting!
our dinner, "Roti Canai" and curry that i made lol yumm yumm

tomorrow is my last day before the easter break...so i'll have my 20 days of holidays! cant wait to really get my time to rest...
talked to one of my friend, really great chatting with him last night...he really understood how i feel and really glad of that...really calmed me down after talking to him. Really need to thank him for his strong encouragement...really, he made me realise of something, something i do need to try and do it...he's the only one can really understand me and glad to meet this best bud, seriously. He made me understand that life cant be perfect and Ces't La Vie...try, just try.

"as long as u r willing to try, u'll find a way, though u should know u will encounter obstacles, u might fail sometime, but that should not stop u from keep trying, or try another way" i will definitely remember this, thank you buddy.

so see you guys again...appreciate your bestest buddies whenever and wherever you are...
current temperature: 12C at 12.28am

No comments:

Post a Comment