Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spec/Facebook

Today didnt wanna wake up for early lecture again...woke up at 8am and text Santi, asked her whether wanna go for class or not...coz she said she dont feel like going as well...but she replied asking me to go...and she went as well...

so i went, before that i went to comp lab to print my lecture notes out but all the comps went cacat coz i cant print (thought i can be there early but i ended up entering the lecture hall 5 mins late...) and there're lecture notes printed for us...yay! (wasted my time in the labs). Lecture, yeahhh...predicted...a very boring one! haihz...better skip that next time to have more sleep hahaha, somemore that lecture was only an hour...then i'll have 4 hours break before my next seminar at 2pm (yea, thats the 3 hours seminar boring thingy)

So i went back to my place, rest...lunch (im back instant noodles! hahaha). Had that and watched my series...wanted to sleep but i ended up watching...and went for seminar at 2pm...outside was sooooo windy and warm...strong wind that blew my hair from right to left...a new hairstyle! messy one! hahhaa with my nerdy spec...haha, now i look like korean haha. Well, went into the class and shit! i forgot to bring my file of this course...not only that...my textbook as well...means i have nothing for this course...only my bag and my pencil case! so what to do? cant jot down notes or highlighting notes...and since the lecture was sooooo boring, i went for FACEBOOKING hahhaha...and msn using my mobile! wifi was handy...woohooo!! and i kept on laughing when im on msn...and my friend beside me was like...JOSH ARE YOU CRAZY?? hahaha...then the blonde girl, umm...i think her name was Carrie, turned over and said...YEA JOSH! WHY ARE U LAUGHING? LOL! ARE YOU PLAYING GAMES? hahaha...coz lecture was boring so i was on FB and MSN...and my friend took my spec to play...tried on and took picture of himself lol...wth! hahaha...now i know what to do in class when im bored...(so if you guys see im online with my mobile...lol...you know what happen lol...or the status update on FB with mobile)...ok, after lecturer stopped talking, presentations turn...even worse! so i kept on with my laughing and msn...until they finished and it's time for the group negotiation simulation thingy...so i moved to my group and discuss about that...was blurred and dont know what to do as they're all girls in my group and one of my friend in my group wasnt there! so im the one that talked the most in the group...they're like...ok ok ok...then i also dont know how to react...SANTI! you better dont skip this class next time! OH SHIT! NEXT WEEK IS MY TURN TO PRESENT!!! tough ass!! scaryyyy...

so after the seminar, went to Eric's engineering building to print my lecture notes for tmr's lecture and went to buy food with him before we headed back to our room.

Dinner was noodle with vege, meatballs, tofu and...forgot...they're all in my stomach now lol

well now im here writing this and thats all for the day...nothing much...really nothing much...singing, watching...biasalah...tmr early class again and will need to go for meeting at the afternoon for next week's presentation. MY TIME TO SHINE!

星期三:由於星期一同星期二既工作都積聚曬,所以星期三係博命做野既時候啦,所以一般黎講星期三既效率係最快嘎

alryte i'll see you guys tmr!!!current temperature: 20C at 10.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment