Friday, March 06, 2009

and yea...they came

yea i know, this is just a short post...

but hey...so, they really came to find me just now and i went out with them (what to do?)
well, the weather was sooooooooooo freaking cold out there, was 9C! and windy...
waited for Jitin for 45mins at Uni's Union Court...and it was freezing!
and here he comes, he saw me...omg! he ran towards me and gave me a huge huggggg!!! and real hard one! i was like oh my gawddd! everyone's looking as they came with a huge gang...mostly indians....cool indians.

so we walked to the city...first up, king's o malley for a lil chat and i didnt get myself any drinks...as i dont want to drink...but i drank just abit because got forced to drink their beers...while we're chatting and there's a weird guy came towards our table and sat with us...he was drunk or maybe just mentally CHI SIN! he made himself cigarattes...i was like, pls dont come towards me you freaky smelly idiot!

after that, we went to ICBM for some dances...was ok and fun as i like to dance...showing off dance moves are cool! music was not that nice tonight...but was alright...the thing i hate the most is the smell of cigarettes...people just like to smoke...was so smellly! now even my t-shirt is full of that smelly smell...!

ok pretty much done, and whats the time now? 2.50am! is about time to off to bed!

yay! i have no class tmr, means i can sleep more!

alryte i will catch u guys soon...heart you! GOOD NIGHT!

current temperature: 8C at 2.50am

1 comment: