Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Hey ppl! today is saturday! i just love saturday as i can sleep more than usual. Woke up at 10.30 today, got woke up by housemates...they were talking in front of my door! So i woke up and had my brekky...Eric was playing GTA4 and i watched him play while having my bread...the interesting part of the game was that when the main character get drunk, the whole monitor will become dizzy and was really hard to control him...cant walk properly, neither in driving...GTA4 was pretty interesting...it gets BEST when u got 4-6stars as heaps of polices will come for u!

ok, after brekky, Eric packed his stuff as he's going back to New Zealand to clean his previous room...so he's going back for a week! ok, the house will be a bit different without him.

well i started on anotha tvb series called, "Click入黃金屋" and the series was quite good and funny lol...always ended up at the police station lol...had my lunch while watching...no picture to show as i only had a sausage for lunch, thats all...

Went out with Sheng Wei at 7.30pm for dinner with her sister, Justina, Jennifer, Will and Yin Teo at Happy's Restaurant...ordered 5 dishes and it werent that good but it was ok...a total of $93.6! after the dinner, we went out and there're alot of people sitting out there and watching Kungfu Panda (showing on a projecter for free to everyone) [same place where the culture dance held]. Well we went to KOKO BLACK for drinks and some chit chats! was pretty fun knowing them...chatting just make me alive...

so, Sheng Wei and I went back to Unilodge to visit my place and i saw someone doing something not right and she was addicted to it but im not gonna mention about it, just wish her luck. So we went to my room and he was soo impressed of my wardrobe as it was sooooo tidy! true true, i do love tidy and nice lol (is it true, sheng wei? lol i know u're reading it haha). We chatted again in my room with my aircon on! lol hahaha.

*meeting friends like them are truly amazing...especially sheng wei's gang...feel fun hanging out with you guys!

ok, it was 12.10am and he needs to go as we need to go to the church tmr morning and need to wake up early too...i just love meeting my friends...

so today i dont have any pictures as was out and lazy to take it now lol! but tmr i will take more!

btw! my previous post....THE LEGENDARY OF VIVIEN CHENG! i thought it was great! hahaha
hope Vivien will like tht! haha she was just amazing....I HEART YOU ALOT!

gotta head to bed now....see you guys tmr! peaceout!

PS to WINSHI: i nvr leave my lychee zhais alone...they are always in my heart lol!!!

current temperature: 16C at 12.51am

No comments:

Post a Comment