Monday, March 02, 2009

First Tute...sweet!

G'day mates...well woke up at 11am today as my first tutorial will start at 12pm. Double checked my stuff before i headed to uni...and we're suppose to do an exercise for this tute...oopz! so i rang up Faizan and he hasnt started yet as well...so i went to his building (another Unilodge called Davey Unilodge) to print the stuff out and had some reading and answered the questions and we went to the class.

ok, we're late for 5mins, opened the door and the tutor was talking to the students....introducing the course and herself...and she said hi too!

well, got our seats, got out answers ready...and we went through the case study and we had a discussion for the questions. Ok, after the case study, she asked us to introduce ourselves to her...and she did it vice versa...she paired us up and ask ur partner to introduce you to the class and you introduce your partner...and there were 19 of us in the class, means 10 pairs...so, as we sat at the back...so she paired up those in front, so everyone has their partners and she paired faizan with another guy...means...im not gonna pair with him...and she picked me as her partner!!! so i need to ask her questions about herself and she's gonna ask me! i was like...shit! damn stressed out haha...so we need to ask what's their name (duh!), where you brought up and what interesting fact about you? so everyone started to ask their partner questions...and me? asked her and she asked me...was hilarious man! seriously! i laugh my ass out! LOL...

So, my name is Josh, and im a 3rd year student, brought up in Malaysia...haha...where Petronas Twin Towers used to be the tallest building in the world and now it belongs to the Taipei 101. Told her heaps of info about Malaysia hahaa...the food! lol...ok cut that! back to the interesting fact of urself....i played piano? lol...she's like...ohhhhh goood! lol

ok, my turn to ask questions, She's (my tutor) name is Mary Cowwer, brought up in Belfast, Ireland...and her interesting fact about herself was like she was the middle linesman for the Australian Open this year during the match of Venus Williams knocked out...i was like! WOAHHH!!! this is soooooo cooooolll!!! i want to be like her! haha

ok, well everyone's ready to introduce their partners...and when it comes to my friend's Hsiao Leng's turn, she introduced her partner...(forgot her name lol), interesting fact of her was that she PLAYED PIANO TOO!!!.....plus FLUTE!!! then my tutor, Mary, was in front of the class, TURNED TO ME AND SAID with a CHEEKY TONE..."SHE PLAYED PIANO TOO JOSH.........AND FLUTE", and everyone in the class turned to me and looked at me and i was like...hahha...pretty embarrassed but fun! i laughed crazily and i went red! ok, im screwed and it's going to be my turn very soooooon...

ok, well...since the tutor has to listen to every introductions...means im the last one! thats the one where everyone paid alot of attention to!! and since my name got called just now during that introduction...PLUS!!! i was the one introducing the tutor!!! and she's the one introducing me! OK! she started to introduce me...was just a normal one...but when it comes to my turn to introduce....i started with "ok! this lovely lady lol...her name is Mary and she's my tutor lol!!! our tutor! she's brought up in Belfast, Nothern Ireland...and the interesting fact about her is that she's was the middle linesman during Venus Williams match..." then everyone was like WOOOOOAHHH! lol and i ended there as everyone woahh-ed and started to ask her questions about her being the middle linesman...When she's talking about she was the middle linesman during the match where Venus Williams lost...I raised my hand and told her that maybe because she was the middle linesman and caused Venus Williams's game over! hahahaha!!! everyone started to laugh again!!!

NOW! seriously! im the famous one in the class!!! hahaha

well the class went pretty fun...she allocated groups for our assignment at the end before the class ended....my group was pretty good!

so afterthat i just went back to my place and had my lunch,my lunch that i cooked...yumm yumm
watched series, music...rest awhile and it's time for dinner at 7...today was pretty early as we went out for dinner tonight at Izumi, the korean restaurant...was a very full meal again! gosh! was really fulll...$9.90
well after dinner, me and eric went to uni's comp lab to find Anderson...guess why Andy was there? coz he wanted to ask eric to teach him some questions...means he's studying!!! what! first day of 2nd week? omg...somemore he's not the only one studying there...few more of students were studying there as well...but i was just there printing my lecture notes and tute stuff...

man! these ppl are giving pressure to me...so after i printed my stuff...i headed back here first.

so yea, thats pretty much about today...was pretty fun and...pressured and stressed? hahaha not yet!

tmr's early lecture again at 9am-11am and tute from 12pm-1pm with Rory...another yawning lecture! lol...italian lecturer!!!hahaha

see you guys tmr and have a wonderful tuesday!
current temperature: 17C at 10pm

1 comment:

  1. u even lecturer also want to zha....
    lolx.....

    ReplyDelete