Friday, March 27, 2009

Interview

Went to the ANU DANCE first meeting today...was a Failed! very boring...(sorry ellen) but it's really nothing...so me, jomel and faizan left earlier as we cant stand the boredom...(my friend Robert even told me he wont join this club and waste his time here lol)

got my resume done...

went to belconnen mall to find Christiana...then corrine, christ and me went to a vietnamese restaurant for our dinner...was quite nice, but not the pork...the pork in australia really bad and have some smell...yiak! no pork next time!

so after the dinner, we went back to the mall, had a sundae before the interview...walked around.

ok, it's time for the interview...nothing much, just 2 ladies asking me questions...and they asked me to come to try/play for 2-3 hours...with pay! lol so i will just go to try out and they will see whether i can do it or not...oh, i havent tell u guys what am i up to...is a cafe called "muffin break". So will see how it goes...

really got nothing to say today...just interview.

and tmr is the EARTH HOUR 2009 event...so you better turn off all ur electrical appliances at 8.30pm in the country u're in!

so i'll see you tmr and i'll go for the earth hour event tmr!

current temperature: 14C at 9.20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment