Friday, February 27, 2009

my internet modem...

hey y'all...i've woke up at 11am today, i was like...finally i can sleep for this long as i have early lectures for 3 days in a role. So after my breakky, we went out to John Curtin School of Medical Research's cafe for lunch...was a full lunch as i just finished my breakfast not long ago...so i just ordered a bowl of wedges...which was huge in portion...and now i'm full with potato...just like a 'dai fan shu" lol. I've actually take some of the buildings in my uni area...just a part of it. These are the area where i wont actuallly go to.
piggy nose hot choc
well, after the lunch, we went to the University Accommodation Office to check our previous rent and stuff...and get back zi's bicycle...then we walked back to UniLodge for a rest...that was a long walk! as uni was big.
the building where i stay...Unilodge Kinloch

so i'm back to my room, waiting for Kevin to come with Corrine and i'm off again. We went to Gungahlin to get my parcel as they've sent my Internet Modem to my first address, what a bump as i've updated my details since...a long time. So i went back to Gungahlin Square to get the slip from my previous housemates and headed to the post office to get my parcel. Oh finally, i got my internet key! means i can surf the internet for cheaper now! wooooooot!ok, we went back to my place as they wanted to have a look at my new place...and they're quite like it. Chatted, looked around and i've gotten some series from Kevin and they left 20mins later as Corrine needs to go for a concert later.
well i opened my parcel, installed the internet modem...and shit! there's something not right with the modem...i cant find the sim card for it...where is it? i looked around...and i called '3' asking whether they forgot to place the sim card in the box...so i looked around again...and oopz! it was in the big box near the invoice. So yay! i got connected to the internet but the speed is sloww...much slower than the uni ones! but is ok! i need more GBs rather speed for more money! so im using it now! and im back for youtubing again! as i dare not to watch any of them before this as youtube vids consumed a lot of MBs! seriously...alot!

so dinner...only me and eric eating tonight, so eric cooked fried rice...was nice and filling!

well thats it for now...

tmr we're going for the party down there...the taiwan club party! yay! free drinks and taiwanese sausages! yumm yumm!

hope you guys have a great one tmr! heart you guys! peaceout!
current temperature: 20C at 10.05pm

No comments:

Post a Comment