Friday, February 13, 2009

M-I-A

It has been weeks since my last post! lol...
laziness and friends...
spent much time visiting relatives and friends during Chinese New Year
and now, CNY's over...
but still...more friends' outings

time passed so quickly, is like a blink of ur eyes! ka-booom! BAMM!! it's time for u to go back...
so, Canbo! i'll be coming back soon...
gonna spend anotha year in Canbo until my next trip back to Malaysia
gonna miss friends again...gonna hate the feeling of leaving!

Few of them already left to Oz, but they're not in the same state as me! arghhh!!!
my best collegemates, jiin siong and weng fatt! how i wish i didnt change my university...as anotha of my high school mate will be going to Curtin in anotha few more days!

This month is just a saddy month for a lot of people as they're heading to Oz for studying.
Lik Hei, my primary and high school mate just flew to Melbourne yesterday and people just started to miss him.
Next Tuesday, my bestest school mate, weeying is leaving to Brisbane and will have to send her off...i cant imagine and what to expect on that day...

19th, Thursday!! i will be going back on thursday! Jacinta will be going to Perth on that day as well...how quick is that! and back to study!

Tho this is not my first time, but, leaving friends and family will not be a happy thing...
spent time with the dudes were so fun.

and thats all....gonna spend the remaining days here in KL with friends and family before i head back to Canberra.

No comments:

Post a Comment