Monday, February 23, 2009

the first day...first week...first semester

g'day peeps, how's it going today? hope you guys are doing well today.

so i woke up by a call from a friend, asking for an accompany with him for his enrollment in uni. Since i dont have lectures on, so i get prepared and walked to uni...since it was the first day of first week of the first semester...uni was like a market...full of people, newbies, continuing students, locals, international...friends...was so happy meeting them!

so the enrollment took us 2-3 hours to finish it...stage by stage...long queue, that was really crazy...
it gave me flashback of a year ago, the same enrollment process where my friend brought me to, queued, stages by stages...now was my turn to bring my friend to enroll...how fast time passed!

so after the enrolment, we went for lunch and then he drove me to university of canberra to find corrine...chit chatted for a while, went to city and back to my place...

Then i met up with LaiMun's bf, Adrian...my first time meeting him, a shy looking guy and pretty friendly...and talk so softly lol. I talked most of the time as he doesnt talk much unless i ask him questions which i did hahaha. Well then we met Atria, a new friend staying at Unilodge as well...new friend wooot! anotha newbies from Malaysia.

So that's it for today...so tomorrow is my first day having class...2 lectures for tomorrow, in between with accompany adrian to the city to get some stationaries...9am to 11am and 6pm to 9pm!! yea, is not a mistake, it is until 9pm! basically is like a 9am to 9pm outings...everyone was like...are you sure it's 9pm! YEA IT IS...crazy lecture with weird lecturer...

No comments:

Post a Comment