Friday, February 20, 2009

leaving...reach Canberra

So yesterday was my last day in Malaysia, that means i will need to come back to Canberra for another new semester...i was soooooo not excited to come back for the new semester as i love my home so much...but i cant not to come back...i really hate this, going somewhere alone will never be great...

so we're at the airport waiting for my boarding time...and when it reaches the time, i really dont know what to do...just dont want to come back here. So now i need to go through the custom, before entering, i hugged my parents and my sister...really cant let go...i really miss them now...though i didnt cry but i feel sad and alone when i entered the custom...kept looking back to my parents to say goodbye...and then i passed the custom...


after that, on the way walking to the gate, i saw two familiar faces, oh my god!!! My uni friends (Shawn & Sheng Wei) are taking the same flight as well!!! i was a bit happy as i have accompanies, though 3 of us sat at different seats...

spending time on the flight was sooo difficult as it was 8 hours flight to Melbourne...tried to sleep but cant really sleep well...maybe slept for awhile...thing that help me get thru this hard time, my musics...i on it non-stop and when i woke up, it went off...battery dried out! luckily there're only 1+ hrs more to go...

well we've arrived at Melbourne airport...we have to go thru the custom again...and this time, they checked my luggage and took one of the herbal stuff my mom asked me to bring over...luckily there're 2 more packets!

so i went to check in my next flight to Canberra with QANTAS, as 3 of us are going with different flight...and different time. I'm the first, Sheng Wei's next and Shawn's the last one.

well, QANTAS flight was only 1hr+, and with a meal, how cool was that! after i finished eating, flight was ready to land, and i reached Canberra.

Housemate then picked me up from the airport and sent me back to Unilodge, my new accommodation!!! checked in, filled forms...and got my card! ok, went into the unit and went into my room, was pretty big and nice...modern and new! used up almost 1.5hrs to unpack everything...still a bit messy but it looked nice haha...oh yea, i have a very nice view from my big window...can see the huge Telstra Tower from my room!
here's a few pics of my place and my room...
4 bathrooms
the so-called LCD screen TV...must well just use ur lappy

now in my room waiting for my parents to skype coz i missed them sooooo much! cant wait cant wait...cant wait to go home too! nov-dec!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment