Monday, January 12, 2009

packing and clearing...is just so tough!

Officially 4 more days to go home for holidays!

means...3 more days left for packing, clearing and cleaning the room...
and move to anotha new place to stay! wooooot! the Kinloch Unilodge!
packed and cleared heaps of stuff yesterday and i was like...omg! that was a lot of stuff!
packing stuff is so tiring...tough ass!
(BOXES!!! BAGS!!! more bags!!! files...shoes...heaps more of stuff! ahhh!!!)
Here's part of it...
*My room is in a messy war right now...but ive already packed some of them

i will need to clear my room and pack all my stuff into a box so thats easy for housemates to help me to shift my stuff to Unilodge! (because i will be back to Malaysia and wont be able to do the moving so will need their help for it, thanks guys!)

anyway, after the clearing, cleaning and packing....it's time to go home for holidays! oh yea!
cant wait to reach Kuala Lumpur! it's pretty exciting now...just cant wait!
but what annoys me is that i will need to wait for 3 hours in Melbourne Tullamarine airport after i fly from Canberra to Melbourne and before my flight to Malaysia...

so in a total of 11 hours (Friday), i will reach Malaysia! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

aku nak balik sekarang...kerana saya dah packed semua stuff dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment