Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Back in Canberra

After the fun holidays in Brisbane, now im back in Canberra...not for summer school, not for summer fun nor working...but start packing my stuff, clean my room, clear the room and clean the house before i leave to Kuala Lumpur for holidays...such tight ass!

So yesterday was the last day in Brisbane, and they sent me off to the Brisbane domestic airport...and unfortunately, the flight has delayed...FOR 2 freaaakkinn hours!!! i was like WTH!! are u kiddin me! (this is what u give me for a break?)

so i found a place to SETTLED DOWN, alone...with few for people flying back to Canberra as well...everyone was like, boring...sleepy and WTH!!! wasted our time! so farking piss!

luckily i do have my lappy with me and watched series with it! cant imagine waiting for 2 hours without my lappy with me! thats gonna be so insane...

so, waited for 2 hours...finally, (dear pessenger, the flight to Canberra is ready to board)...phew! finally...everyone was so happy and queued for the flight.

and i reached Canberra at 11.45pm! supposed to be 9.45pm...im so hungry now!!!

anyway, im back and housemate was shocked and happy when im back! she thought i headed back home without any notice! hahaha...

well i checked my uni mail and WTH! mail from the University Accommodation!!! (Inspection and End of Lease Details) on friday...yea this friday! today is wednesday! so is the day after! how are u gonna expect 3 people cleaning the whole house as most of them already back in their country...

but anyway, still have to clean up before they come for inspection...tho i still need to clean up and pack my stuff before i leave and move to anotha on campus place (Unilodge Kinloch)...woah! cant wait for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment