Sunday, January 18, 2009

owh yea (thats thaa feelin')

oh yea...I'm B to the A to the C to the K...BACK to the KL is just amazed!
spent 11 hours in Canberra > Melbourne > Malaysia...Tiring! and Tiring!
this feelin in KL (Kuala Lumpur) is killin me! just loved it soooo much!
weather was great (better than Oz as Oz is having horrible summer right now)
Malaysia, a place where i call heaven!

now just cant wait to go out and rock the city!

Chinese New Year is on its way...woohooooo
means gotta prepare stuff of this fabulous festive! foood? (Anna Yap! i hope ur wish nvr come true as i wont grow side ways! not even front way! lol) sing? for sure! haha

oh yea, how not to mention this, the first caller thru on my Malaysia mobile! you're just so in time! Congratulation to my bestest bud since high, Kennesh! (gotta go out with him sooon)

And guys, dont get shock when you see me...if you see someone somewhere in KL that looks like me, that might be me...haha! a lil changed doesnt mean im not me anymore lol

cant wait to meet you guys sooon. :P

out to Suria KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre) in 30 mins! sign out for now... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment