Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've Got Tagged???

Tagged by ms Jac Kee, Low? lol

7 things to be DONE before my death.

  • be better?
  • be a famous business person? haha
  • travel the whole world
  • enjoy life with people that close to me
  • learn multi-languages
  • have too much of friends...lol
  • ENJOY LIFE

7 things i will not do even if it kills me.

  • crime
  • eat insects
  • uncivilised thingy
  • hurt someone
  • betray
  • runaway
  • revealing secrets...no secrets

7 things i do when i'm away from the public

  • crap sarcastically
  • sing
  • sway? lol
  • starting to think some stupid stuff? yeah...DAYDREAM!!!
  • look everywhere
  • sigh
  • dance

7 fave sentences/quotes.

  • A true friend will always be there for you when you're in trouble
  • Stress will always be one to enjoy, enjoy your stress, things will go well.
  • Shake and Bake
  • Always look good when you're out
  • Enemies will waste your time, look towards for a better path.
  • You're the best ever.
  • WHATEVER!


7 favourite songs of all time.

  • Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
  • My Girl - Temptation
  • Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts
  • Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
  • Nothing Last Forever - Maroon 5
  • Gotta Go My Own Way - Zac Efron & Venessa Hudgens
  • I Need You - Westlife

7 things i'll make you wish you didnt do if you did.

  • Treat me like a FOOL
  • Complains
  • Prank me
  • Pretend i'm invisible
  • Lie to me
  • Treat me like a ball
  • Treat me like a kid

7 people I want to tag!!!!

  • Ze Wei
  • Marianne
  • Michelle (wai cheng)
  • SUE
  • Kam Lai
  • Chea Ming
  • Ven Bee

=p

No comments:

Post a Comment