Tuesday, October 09, 2007

can a new chapter begin?

Finals are coming real soon, 12,13,14 & 16NOV...
due to a target that i wanted to hit,
it's time to begin a new chapter, study and score.
Can i do that? I can? or I can't?
Offers are giving student encouragements to score,
make sure students can meet the requirement.
So, that particular university that i sent me the offer require me to hit my best in the coming FINALS.
This semester, subjects are tougher, really tough! i'm not kiddin, but i want it BADLY!
3 subjects more into Theory and 1, only 1 due with numbers, that is B.Stats, that is the only, only one subject i have confidence to hit it. Pls give me a D or HD for that.
Other 3 are horrible, memorizing, applying, writing, common sense? pls, remember and memorize well!
I really hope that i can deal with all of the subjects.
I need to get at least a Credit Average!

so, can i start my new chapter?

No comments:

Post a Comment