Friday, February 16, 2007

Feb 16,17,18

Today is my funny buddy's BUTTDAY! (16/2) Miss Heng JoLeen...selamat hari jadi lor, miss ryte...lol...remember, SRI KL is very near for you!!! hehe...sry, no prezzie, maaf lor...


she's the black one...oh no, is the gurl with the black shirt...lolz

besides that, today, results are out!

luckily my result were ok, but not that satisfy, but just ok and alryte...
my frens did tremendous great as usual...and here's a congrats for all of you...
aunty YI HUA called me and asked me how was her result? she did quite well, thats her...haha...can't help it! she asked me why my result was just OK but no WOAH!!!, maybe just a lil bit mistake for my midterm, but when it comes to the FINAL, i did great...now i got this result, kinda satisfied...i'll get more some woah for you next time ya, eva!!! thanks for calling me!!! next up, received sms from CARISSA asking how was hers? she got wonderful result, yea...good!!!, but she's already in her RMIT in MELBOURNE, she's going to have her FISH n CHIP later, haha..., "go and have BEEF, carissa!!! ahah...get BIGGER!!!"...haha..wish her luck again lor...after that, SHERLENE called pulak, asking the same lil thing, how was my result? *should i feel touched for the questions they've asked? ya, SURE!!* sherlene got 2Ds...she said if she's gonna get lower than that, she'll hit me...haha...but luckily, SHE CAN'T!!! who's next who's next?
MAY from 3.2, she congrats me for having a satisfy-mark for myself and she did, again...quite well...MICHELLE, sure great la...CHEAK, relieved...hahaha...everyone's doing fine i see...so, i neeed to relieve too...haha...*relieve* (having such a nervous + heart pounding increased was suffer) now i can sleep well...

everyone, good luck for your results!!! especially my buddies out there

tomorrow is CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE, going back to hometown for the precious and important dinner, so called the gathering dinner....plus to enjoy for sure...

and the 18., GONG HEI FAT CHOI!!! HONG PAU LOH LOI!!! hahhaa...
i'm here to wish every single of you have a great and properous Chinese New Year...
and...EAT TONNES + ENJOY!!!

*angpaus waiting for me now, betta go before it's too late...*

*ANGPAUS AH!!! I'M COMING!!! DON"T RUN, u lil big red pocket!!!!* *running.............run run run,*

ADIOS! GONG XI FATT CAI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment