Sunday, February 25, 2007

24th FeB

yesterday was de boom, great night with great friends in my house, celebrating my sis 21st burfday, her friends were alot, tonnes...presents, omg, can't even count, flowers too...unbelievable, 3 cakes...we're having a buffet dinner in my house, though it's raining, but luckily it stopped when friends were arrived, i can't believe that the whole parking area was like, omg...FULL!!! people have to find their parking place somewhere around that area...and walk to my house...dinner start at 7pm but my friends, sharon, you yew, yoong chuan, lam thye, kennesh, nigel, yinho, vivien and tracy...they went back at 12.30am...hahaha...and my sis's friends, wth, 1.30am...haha...and my dad gave my sis a very very unbelievable thing...EXTRAORDINARY...something bout bling bling!!!

so how am i gonna celebrate my 21st burfday??? in australia???
really do wish my friends are there with me during my burfday...

No comments:

Post a Comment