Friday, December 01, 2006

my spirit of "J"

End of the first week of semester 3, few more months or maybe weeks for me to leave TBS...
just a blink, going to finish my foundation? degree coming soon? going abroad soon? leaving my lovely classmates and my crazy friends...? to a new situation? new people? and new friends...
i'll will and definitely miss my pals in TBS, and especially the crazy ones...the ones that tease me...and the crazy ones...(the one called me lil red indian boy, the "oooi" and "bluek" human, i'm gonna...hehehe)

start of something new...
i know that something has changed, i never felt this way...

* i have no idea what will happen next...what will really happen next?
though i never think of what will happen and just let it be but i just hope my start of something new will be great for me.

the spirit of the "J",

keep an eye on the defense,
gotta run the give and go and take the ball to the hole,
grab it and go, maybe this time, i'll hit the right notes.
don't be afraid to shoot outside of the "J"

No comments:

Post a Comment