Friday, March 14, 2008

A tiring day

Today, yeah, is another boring Thursday...spent 10 hours in Uni and only had my biscuits as my breakfast and skipped my lunch...
Lecturer was a hypnotist...he's like talking to himself in front of bunch of students.
Went for a seminar about Honours with Michelle and her friend.
CB class after that, was kinda fun because of the presentations presented my classmates. Finally, got cheered up, went for an hour meeting for CB with Michelle and Amanda in the library to discuss what are we going to SHOW to the class for our presentation...haha...going to be a BOOM man. SWEET!
Follow by another meeting with Rohan & Val after the CB, finishing our powerpoint slides for tomorrow's international logistics presentation, yeah man, is tomorrow 9AM!! in front of 70 ppl...are you kidding me! and ends at 7pm...officially 10 hours!

Back to home, cooked dinner due to over hunger.
woohoo...the lamb smells and taste...fanta-delicious!
Gonna rock tmr's presentation...wish me luck!
Cya around!

Music > Westlife - Don't Say It's Too Late

No comments:

Post a Comment