Friday, February 15, 2008

officially a week

One more week, 7 days later...
Last day of Chinese New Year...
21st February, the day...
i'm leaving to Australia to further my studies...
Miss everyone who treated me as their truly pals...thanks!
Miss the ones who crapped, sang with me
Miss the ones who always care bout me...
Sorry for all the gatherings or outings i never attended.
and sorry for all the trouble i caused.

Maybe i can't get use to live without you guys
Maybe i close my eyes, i see your face
When nothing seem to ease the pain
When i just can't get through the coming nights without you guys

(woah...in chinese...lol)
回忆的片段最美,就算梦想离再远
收藏时空照亮你的一切
无论多少离别 那也不等于眼泪

*To those who miss me, don't miss me lor...i'll miss you guys too...
We'll meet again...soon...
alryte, cya later.

Vaudeville Theater > Chris Brown - With You

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:07 AM

    basket man!!so hmm say dek u...muz tk care there ya.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:19 PM

    yo yo....my ex assignment partner!
    all the best to u in aus! hope to c u again! keep in touch ya~

    regards,sherrie

    ReplyDelete