Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finally, a relief!

It's finally here, results were out yesterday, supposed to be today (12/12, 5pm), Jeremy informed me about the results and asked me to have a check. Results? omg...the thing that i worried for don't know how many weeks due to whether i can pass or not? all because of the low internal marks i got from the management lecturer that really gave me a tremendous nerves, luckily i pull it off for my finals, i made it!!! I got an OK result, luckily i pass my management and others were COOL, better than pass!!!
Now, is the time to choose a university...which to choose? where to go? is a question again...
have to think wisely again...university for friends? fun? real study? reputation?
can you guys give me some opinions where to go, which to choose? and why? (like exam questions...lol)

1) Australian National University (ANU)
2) University of Sydney
3) University of Queensland
4) Macquarie University
5) Monash University, Melbourne
6) LaTorbe University
7) Deakin University

No comments:

Post a Comment