Wednesday, March 07, 2007

LAW

legislative...courts...statute?
omg...what the hell is law by the way? haha...
today is my first tutorial class for LAW, unbelievable...
before the class started, something tremendous happened...
i got hit! i mean the post of the LAW Class Rep...wth
so now, i'm the one he can actually take advantages from...
plus, "joshua, can i have your number?"
oh my!!! he got my number...*sigh* (now i really can't escape from him)
afterthat, he asked us to copy some questions, not some, was 40 long questions...all words about LAW!!! *faint*
Bailiff? Sheriff? Reports? Legislative...
law is killing me on my very first class...i'm the class rep somemore...what should i do? become a lawyer? haha...
so, law, make sure i fall in love with you...haha...
and by the way, i know a new fren, was a gurl though...haha...she's really good...yea, good!!! she borrowed me stuff to photostat, how sweet was that...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment